Skip to main content
- Arrive promptly at time scheduled. This will allow adequate time for all necessary admission procedures.
- Please bring your photo ID and insurance cards, as well as any papers given to you for your procedure by your doctor (consents and/or history and physical).
- If the patient is less than 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must accompany the child, and sign necessary consents.
- A nurse will accompany you to the pre-operative area.
- If your procedure requires anesthesia to be administered an Anesthesiologist/CRNA will answer any question(s) you may have concerning your "choice of anesthesia".
- Your responsible adult may wait in the comfort of the centers lobby. Coffee, drinks and snacks are available in the vending area.